Fun For All
Activities and Displays
- Fun Fair - all sorts of traditional rides and stalls
- Helter Skelter and the wonderful Golden Gallopers from a bygone era
- Yeo Bowmen - archery under expert tuition for all
- Sea Cadet Brig - realistic model 18th century Brig
- Little Stars Donkey and Pony Rides - donkey rides along the lake shore
- Rainbow Bubbles - magic bubble displays
- Trigger the Train - take a ride in this colourful land train
- Model Boats - a display of working model warships and boats on the lake
- Dorset Tank Club - display of 1/6 working models of military vehicles
- Funtasia - bouncy castle, rodeo bull and bungee running
- Climb Vertigo - climbing wall and water walkers
- Lazer Clay Shooting - try and hit the target!
- Gymnastic Displays - spectacular acrobatic demonstrations by two local clubs
- Sand Sculpture - live sand carving throughout the day
- Bugfest - handle creepy-crawlies, snakes and all manner of insect life.
Static and Roving Performers
- Puppet Show - stories and fairytales in the old fashioned way
- Punch and Judy - that's the way to do it!
- Pentabus Theatre Company - the nation's only rural theatre company
- Solar Powered Big Top - Circus workshops, clowning and stunts ....a constant blitz of entertainment and interactive fun, all day in the eco-friendly Big Top.
An eclectic and nostalgic display of vintage cars, lorries, military vehicles and farm machinery. Also steam traction and showman's engines.
A full timetable of events is printed in the Fair's Show Programme, which is available to buy on Show day either at the pedestrian entrances or from the programmer sellers on the showground.