Fun For All
Activities and Displays
- Solar Powered Big Top - Circus workshops, clowning and stunts ....a constant blitz of entertainment and interactive fun, all day in the eco-friendly Big Top
- Fun Fair* - all sorts of traditional rides and stalls
Helter Skelter* - colourful and fun
- Golden Gallopers* - from a bygone era
- Yeo Bowmen* - archery under expert tuition for all
- Sea Cadet Brig - realistic model 18th century Brig
- Donkey Rides* - along the lake shore
- Trigger the Train* - take a ride in this colourful land train
- Model Boats - a display of working model warships and boats on the lake
- Victorian Steam Launch - watch it sailing on the lake
- Dorset Tank Club - display of 1/6 working models of military vehicles
- Funtasia* - bouncy castle, rodeo bull and bungee running
- Climb Vertigo* - climbing wall and water walkers
- Lazer Clay Shooting* - try and hit the target!
- Gymnastic Displays - spectacular acrobatic demonstrations by two local clubs
- Sand Play Area - sand pit available throughout the day
- World Life Conservation CIC - something for everyone, creepy crawlies, you name it!
Static and Roving Performers
- Puppet Show - stories and fairytales in the old fashioned way
- Punch and Judy - that's the way to do it!
- Rainbow Bubbles - magic bubble displays around the showground
An eclectic and nostalgic display of vintage cars, lorries and farm machinery. Also steam traction and showman's engines.
The Fair aims to offer an affordable day out for all our visitors and you can enjoy many of the features and attractions within the cost of your admission ticket. In some cases there is a charge for a particular attraction and these have been denoted with an * (above).
A full timetable of events is printed in the Fair's Show Programme, which is available to buy on Show day either at the pedestrian entrances or from the programme sellers on the showground.